MCLEAN, VA – Hilton Worldwide‘s Hampton by Hilton brand has awarded top performing properties of 2015 with the recognition of the Connie, Lighthouse and Circle of Excellence awards. All awards are presented based on customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
The Connie Award is named after Hilton Worldwide’s founder Conrad Hilton and winners are selected based on their Total Quality Scorecard (TQS), the hotel’s loyalty score via SALT (Hilton’s Satisfaction and Loyalty Tracking) and the quality assurance (QA) score. Twelve hotels were presented the Connie Award:
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Chincoteague-Waterfront, VA
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Columbus-South/Fort Benning, GA
- Hampton Inn by Hilton DuBois, PA
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Jonesville/Elkin, NC
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Madison/Downtown, WI
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Murrells Inlet/Myrtle Beach Area, SC
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton St. Louis/South I-55, MO
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Tifton, GA
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Tunkhannock, PA
- Hampton by Hilton Volgograd Profsoyuznaya – Russia
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Warren, PA
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Wheeling, WV
All Connie Award recipients will receive a monetary award to host a celebratory event for employees and a trophy.
“Congratulations and thank you to each property for continuing to shine in providing exceptional service to our guests each and every day,” said Phil Cordell, global head, focused service and Hampton Brand Management. “These properties embody the spirit of Hamptonality as well as Conrad Hilton’s vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.”
In addition to the hotel’s approach to friendly customer service, Hamptonality includes team members anticipating guests’ needs and providing travelers with helpful suggestions about area attractions, historical facts and fun things to do around town. Additionally, hotels are infused with local photography and artwork, highlighting each property’s connection and support to its own community.
Lighthouse Awards are presented to the top five percent of Hampton properties while the Circle of Excellence Awards are presented to the top 10 percent of hotels. For a complete list of 2015 award winners, please visit the Hampton Global Media Center.