Hilton is offering members triple points on weekend stays through the end of the year and double points during the rest of the week.
You can sign up and stay at any hotel in the Hilton Portfolio September 1st – December 31st, 2015 to earn Double Points on Monday through Thursday nights and Triple Points on Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights.
How will the Double and Triple Points be calculated?
For the Triple Your Trip promotion, the Bonus Points you earn per night are calculated based on the average nightly folio of your total stay (average nightly folio is calculated by taking the total net folio of your stay during the Promotion Period, divided by the total number of nights of the stay). Triple Your Trip “Double Points” are awarded for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights in your stay. Triple Your Trip “Triple Points” are awarded for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights in your stay.
US Net Folio: $1,038.38 x 10 pts per $1 = 10,383 BASE Points
10,383 BASE Points / total # of nights of the stay within the Promotion Period = 1,483 Average Points Per Night
CALCULATION OF TRIPLE POINTS FOR THIS EXAMPLE:
· Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights (3 nights) will receive Triple Points
· Triple Points is 2 x Average BASE. Therefore, 2 x 1,483 = 2,966
· 2,966 (triple points value) x 3 (total nights that are eligible for triple points) = 8,898
CALCULATION OF DOUBLE POINTS FOR THIS EXAMPLE:
· Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights (4 nights) will receive Double Points
· Double Points is 1 X Average BASE. Therefore, 1 x 1,483 = 1,483
· 1,483 X 4 (total nights eligible for double points) = 5,932
CALCULATION OF TOTAL BONUS POINTS AWARDED FOR THIS EXAMPLE:
8,898 (total triple points) + 5,932 (total double points) = 14,830 Bonus Points
All Hilton HHonors brands are participating in the promotion: Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Curio Collection, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Embassy Suites, DoubleTree by Hilton, Hilton Grand Vacations, Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites and Hampton.