ZHUZHOU, China – Hilton Worldwide and Hilton Hotels & Resorts announced the opening of Hilton Zhuzhou, Hilton Worldwide’s first hotel in Hunan Province, China. The opening marks the 32ndHilton branded hotel in China. The hotel is owned by Hunan Dahan Group Co., Ltd. and managed by Hilton Worldwide.
“Helping global travelers find new experiences has been in Hilton’s DNA since we opened our first hotel in 1919, and we are proud to extend our renowned hospitality to travelers visiting Zhuzhou. Hilton Zhuzhou is the perfect choice for guests, especially business travelers, and we look forward to capturing the growing corporate and MICE segments of this important city,” said Rob Palleschi, global head, full service brands, Hilton Worldwide.
Hilton Worldwide has 180 hotels in the pipeline for China and currently operates more than 60 hotels across the country, including Hilton branded properties in key cities including Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu and Shenzhen.
Hilton Zhuzhou is an exciting addition to the Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand portfolio. As one of the largest cities in Hunan, Zhuzhou is not only an important transportation hub, but also a dynamic regional center that is home to a large number of major enterprises from the flourishing metallurgy, machine manufacture, chemicals and building materials industries. Hilton Zhuzhou is proud to serve customers in the key location of the Changsha-Zhuzhou-Xiangtan Golden City Delta.
The design concept of the guest rooms is a modern take on Zhuzhou’s heritage and the majority of the hotel’s 368 rooms and suites feature spectacular views of the Xiang River. Quality in-room amenities include Hilton Serenity® beds, a generously-sized desk, wireless internet access, IPTV, a bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub, as well as Peter Thomas Roth® toiletries.
For meetings and events, the hotel has more than 3,000 square meters of conference and banquet space, with nine meeting rooms and a 1,280-square meter pillar-less ballroom that can accommodate up to 1,000 people. All meeting spaces are equipped with state-of-the-art audio visual and lighting systems and large freight elevators to serve the meeting spaces directly. The hotel’s business center provides full corporate facilities and 24-hour services to meet guests’ business needs. Whether the occasion is a large international conference, an exhibition or a wedding, Hilton Zhuzhou’s dedicated team will work to ensure a successful and memorable event.
The hotel’s five restaurants and bars provide a variety of food and beverage choices for every customer:
- Spices is an all-day dining restaurant with stunning river views. It offers both à la carte and buffet menus featuring over 200 dishes from around the world. With fresh seafood, high quality coffees and band performances, this is all-day dining at its best.
- Osteria is the first and only Italian restaurant in town. It features an open kitchen and offers a mouthwatering menu of authentic Italian specialties and wine pairings with fine wines from around the world.
- Yuxi is named after the emperor’s jade seal and takes inspiration from age-old Chinese culinary traditions. Using only fresh, healthy ingredients, Yuxi chefs artfully combine Cantonese specialties with local flavors. In addition to a main dining area, Yuxi has 16 private rooms for social gatherings and business functions.
- Two@2 Bar is situated on the second floor. Based on the idea of a liquid lab, this lounge has a lively, casual atmosphere and a fine selection of local and imported beers, as well as freshly-prepared finger food. An impressive wine list, a live band and a mixologist complete the picture.
- The Lobby Bar is a comfortable lounge area with a relaxed ambience and contemporary décor, an ideal place for socializing or a casual meeting with business associates.
Guests of Hilton Zhuzhou will enjoy unparalleled recreational facilities, including a 25-meter heated indoor swimming pool and a 24-hour fitness center, equipped with the latest cardio and strength training equipment, yoga and aerobics room, whirlpool and sauna. Guests may also treat themselves to rejuvenating beauty treatments at the hotel’s full-service spa.
“We are pleased to add Hilton Zhuzhou to our China portfolio as we continue to strengthen our presence in important locations across the country where our guests want to travel to, including gateway cities, economic hubs and major tourist destinations,” said Bruce McKenzie, senior vice president of operations, Greater China & Mongolia, Hilton Worldwide.
At 158 meters high, Hilton Zhuzhou is the tallest building in the city. Situated in the heart of the city, adjacent to Joy Center Plaza and next to Zhuzhou Bridge, the hotel is part of a mixed use development that includes commercial, residential, retail and entertainment spaces. It is close to government agencies and business zones such as the Jinshan Technology Zone, which is 6.5 kilometers away, and Suyu Industrial Zone, which is 8.5 kilometers away.
Getting to Hilton Zhuzhou is convenient as it is close to major highways, one kilometer from the Zhuzhou Railway Station, 12 kilometers from Zhuzhou Express Railway Station and 49 kilometers from Changsha Huanghua International Airport. Major shopping malls and entertainment spots are within walking distance and nearby tourist attractions include Yandi Tomb, Yandi Square, Zhuzhou Fantawild Amusement Park, Shifeng Forest Park, Xiang Jiang Riverside Scenic Park and Shen Nong Park.
To mark the opening of Hilton Zhuzhou, the hotel is offering Hilton HHonors members double bonus points per night on the best available rate for stays completed between December 22, 2015 to March 21, 2016. Along with HHonors Points, Hilton HHonors members always get Hilton’s lowest price with its Best Price Guarantee, free Wi-Fi, digital check-in and no booking fees only when they book directly through Hilton.