Hyatt Gold Passport, the customer reward service for Hyatt Hotels, will be inaccessible all next week due to maintenance and members won’t be able to redeem new points or awards.
According to a post by Hyatt on FlyerTalk, Hyatt Gold Passport will undergo maintenance from December 15 to December 18 and members won’t be able to access info during this period.
This is what Hyatt says members will be able to do while Gold Passport is down:
• Earn points and stay/night credit toward tier status for all eligible stays
• Earn points for eligible dining and spa services
• Book paid reservations
What members won’t be able to do during this time period:
• Cannot access your account information, including point balance and promotional awards, either online or by calling a Global Contact Center
• Cannot redeem new promotional awards or points for free nights, room upgrades, or miles
• Cannot purchase or combine points
Any account activity accrued after December 12, 2015 will not be reflected on member’s account until the week of December 28, 2015. Hyatt assures members that any points earned during this time will be credited to their account.