CHICAGO – Hyatt Hotels Corporation and TPG Hospitality are celebrating the opening of Hyatt House Atlanta/Downtown. Situated in the heart of downtown Atlanta, Hyatt House Atlanta/Downtown offers the conveniences of hotel living with the comforts of home.
“Atlanta is a large and vibrant city, filled with restaurants, sports, parks, and other impressive art and entertainment attractions, and we are confident that Hyatt House Atlanta/Downtown will exceed guest expectations by providing them with a social and contemporary environment that will help them feel connected, welcome, and at home,” said General Manager Scot Gladstone. “Hyatt House Atlanta/Downtown is everything the name represents – a welcoming and warm environment that encourages guests to live like residents. We want each and every guest who comes through our doors to feel that they can let their real-life routines roll on, even when they’re on the road.”
The hotel is located steps away from Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, and the Center for Civil and Human Rights. Guests are also a short walk from many of Atlanta’s major attractions, including the Georgia World Congress Center, College Football Hall of Fame, CNN, Philips Arena, SkyView Atlanta, Georgia Dome, and Children’s Museum of Atlanta.
Hyatt House Atlanta Downtown offers:
- 150-residentially inspired upscale den guestrooms and studio and one-bedroom Kitchen Suites with plush beds and 42-inch HDTVs
- Kitchen Suites feature real kitchens, living space and bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi access with remote printing throughout the hotel
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, a build-your-own Omelet Bar and other rotating savory options like yogurts, fresh fruit and more
- H BAR featuring our Sip+Savor Menu, a delicious menu of home-cooked comforts and full bar
- More than 800 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space for business or social gatherings
- Range of public spaces, including a 24-hour Workout Room, guest laundry facilities, House Market, and the Commons with an oversized Social Sectional and spaces to socialize or unwind
- Outdoor pool, complete with a barbeque grill and fire pit
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 plus consecutive nights
- Borrows program for forgotten items
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs or cats
“TPG Hospitality is pleased to expand our relationship with Hyatt with the opening of Hyatt House Atlanta/Downtown, which is located in the quickly emerging area of downtown Atlanta,” states Paul Sacco, Chief Development Officer for TPG Hospitality. “Hyatt House Atlanta/Downtown fits the vein of lifestyle hotels that TPG Hospitality is now managing and developing throughout the United States, and TPG’s broad operational platform enables it to effectively manage properties at all points on the chain scale.”