SALT LAKE CITY, UT — Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Farmington/Station Park is officially open in Farmington, a suburb of Salt Lake City. The hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. The hotel is managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts, an operator of over 100 hotels throughout North America.
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Farmington/Station Park is situated in the center of Station Park, the region’s premier upscale shopping and lifestyle center. The hotel features 108 guestrooms, many of which offer breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. In addition to the dining, shopping and entertainment options available within Station Park, the Legacy Events Center is within walking distance and hosts numerous events, conferences and trade shows. Guests can also enjoy easy transportation to and from the hotel with train access to downtown Salt Lake City and the airport via the Utah Transit Authority (UTA) FrontRunner line. Additionally, Salt Lake City International Airport is a short 20-minute drive from the hotel.
“We are very excited to bring a Hyatt Place hotel to the Farmington area with the opening of Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Farmington/Station Park,” said General Manager Collin Townsend. “Whether we are catering to business or leisure travelers, we know that our guests will appreciate the comfortable and functional amenities offered at Hyatt Place hotels, such as free Wi-Fi, made-to-order food around the clock and the 24/7 fitness center.”
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Farmington/Station Park offers:
- 108 spacious guestrooms featuring 43-inch HDTV, a plush Hyatt Grand Bed and a comfortable Cozy Corner sectional sofa
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM, a free hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring Starbucks’ specialty coffees, premium beers, wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meeting Spaces offer 1,580 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Indoor family pool and hot tub
- 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
“Our commitment to a first-class shopping, dining and entertainment gathering place comes through with the quality of retailers and restaurants open at Station Park. The new Hyatt Place hotel will expand our services, welcoming more families and business travelers to Farmington. We are excited to share with the community a new level of hospitality and comfort,” said Chief Executive Officer Fred Bruning, CenterCal Properties, Station Park.