CHICAGO – Hyatt Hotels Corporation and OTO Development have announced the opening of Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown-The Loop. This is the first Hyatt Place hotel in Chicago’s downtown Loop area, ideally situated just minutes away from shopping and cultural attractions.
“Chicago is a world-class city and travel destination, and Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown-The Loop is a wonderful new option for all visitors. Located in the heart of the city’s business, financial and theater districts, the hotel offers convenient proximity to destinations like State Street, Millennium Park, the Magnificent Mile, American Girl Place, and many more. It is also less than a block from Hyatt’s corporate headquarters,” said General Manager Jerry Evans.
Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown-The Loop offers amenities suited to day- or week-long conferences, as well as weekend visits, including:
- 206 guestrooms; each with a swiveling 42-inch HDTV, plush Hyatt Grand Bed and Cozy Corner sectional sofa. Several guestrooms will also include floor to ceiling windows offering sweeping views down Franklin Street.
- Free Wi-Fi for use throughout the hotel and guestrooms.
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet breakfast for guests, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices.
- An impressive 1,800 square foot fitness center.
- 2,300 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting and event space with floor to ceiling windows.
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock.
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar with specialty coffees, premium beers, wines and cocktails.
HYATT PLACE CHICAGO/DOWNTOWN-THE LOOP LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Chicago/Downtown-The Loop will be under the leadership of General Manager Jerry Evans and Director of Sales Osman Keskin. As General Manager, Evans will be directly responsible for day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 65 associates and ensuring guests encounter the purposeful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Keskin will provide sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Chicago area.