CHICAGO – White Lodging Services, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts and the Weglarz Company announced the opening of Hyatt Place Chicago/Midway Airport, just two blocks from Midway International Airport in Bedford Park, IL.
“The Midway Hotel Center already features nine premium brands, and we are grateful to the Weglarz Family for giving us the opportunity to be a part of the campus,” said General Manager Justin Rodgers. “Hyatt Place Chicago/Midway Airport has many of the amenities that today’s multitasking travelers seek, and my team and I are very excited to be the first to welcome them to our hotel. With tens of millions of travelers passing through Midway International Airport annually, we will have ample opportunity to showcase the authentic hospitality and purposeful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known.”
Hyatt Place Chicago/Midway Airport is located in the Midway Hotel Center campus, which includes nine other hotels, all managed by White Lodging Services. All hotels at the campus provide a free shuttle service to and from the airport, and the campus is conveniently located just 13 miles from downtown Chicago.
Hyatt Place Chicago/Midway Airport offers:
- 148 rooms, all of which feature a 47-inch HDTV, the Hyatt Grand Bed and the Cozy Corner, a sectional sofa sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet for guests, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- 2,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting and function space
- 24/7 Guest Kitchen serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers
- Coffee to Cocktails bar featuring specialty coffees, premium beers, wines, and cocktails
- Spacious 24-hour fitness center with state-of-the-art aerobic and weight equipment
- An outdoor patio with a fire pit and adjoining putting green, with putters and golf balls supplied at the front desk.
The hotel will also showcase regional art that features Chicago, including several architectural layouts, as well as an ornate grid map.