Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall has opened in the nation’s Capitol. The hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. Owned by Washington, D.C.-based E Street Development Group, LLC, the hotel is a joint venture led by CityPartners and Potomac Investment Properties, and operated by Arlington, VA-based Interstate Hotels & Resorts.
Blocks away from the National Mall, Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall is within walking distance to national landmarks, such as the Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials, the World War II and MLK Jr. Memorials, the Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum, and the Holocaust Museum. Additionally, Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall is nearby numerous government agencies and businesses, including NASA, Department of Energy (DOE), and Federal Aviation Administration, among others. Furthermore, the hotel is a convenient 10-minute drive from Reagan National Airport.
“As D.C. continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the newest Hyatt Place hotel to the city,” said General Manager Stacy Smith. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road. Plus, our free hot breakfast is just the thing our guests need to take on the day.”
Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall offers:
- 214 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Outdoor salt-water pool with elegant pool deck
- 24-hour StayFit Gym featuring cardio equipment with LDC touchscreens and free ear buds
- a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, a free hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features signature breakfast sandwiches, fresh fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, fresh-baked pastries, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Rooftop Bar & Lounge with breathtaking views of Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Pentagon, Air Force Memorial, Washington Monument and other popular attractions
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Spaces offer nearly 4,000 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
“Washington, D.C. is a vibrant city filled with great neighborhoods, and an ever expanding list of great places to visit and things to do or see,” said Geoffrey Griffis, Managing Member of E Street Development Group. “Our hotel is central to all the D.C. area has to offer, and we are confident that Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting our area.”
HYATT PLACE WASHINGTON D.C./NATIONAL MALL LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall is under the leadership of General Manager Stacy Smith and Director of Sales Carlington Barnett. In her role, Smith is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 60 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which Hyatt Place is known. Barnett is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting Washington, D.C.