Hyatt and Boutique Corporation Ltd. announce the opening of Hyatt Place Phuket, Patong on the island of Phuket, Thailand. The 161-room beachside hotel marks the first Hyatt Place hotel in Southeast Asia, and features the Hyatt Place brand’s stylish design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings.
The Hyatt Place brand is rooted in extensive consumer insights indicating that guests seek stylish, comfortable, seamless experiences that accommodate their lifestyles and familiar routines. To embody this, the brand offers casual hospitality and purposeful service in a smartly designed, high-tech and contemporary environment.
“Thailand continues to be an important market for Hyatt, and Phuket is one of Southeast Asia’s premier tourist destinations where demand from both leisure and business visitors continues to grow,” said David Udell, group president – Asia Pacific, Hyatt Hotels Corporation. “Hyatt Place Phuket, Patong is the second Hyatt-branded hotel in Phuket, and we believe the hotel will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting this beautiful island in the Andaman Sea.”
Hyatt Place Phuket, Patong is strategically located in the heart of Phuket overlooking the stunning white sand and sapphire blue sea of Patong Beach. The seafront is a short walk from the hotel and has spectacular panoramic views across the bay. Tucked away from the city center, the hotel provides guests with a sense of tranquility, yet also offers easy access to Patong’s entertainment options and activities like golf, diving and other water sports.
“We are delighted to officially open Hyatt Place Phuket, Patong, which marks the Boutique Corporation’s first hotel in Phuket and an important milestone in our company’s real estate portfolio in Thailand,” Prab Thakral, president and group chief executive officer of Boutique Corporation Ltd. “We plan to expand and add more hotel developments in Phuket to the company’s portfolio. We are confident that Hyatt Place Patong, Phuket will gain loyal travelers through the exceptional guest experience and excellence in service and food and beverage offerings for which Hyatt is known.”
Hyatt Place Phuket, Patong offers:
- 161 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and relax, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper, including 10 specialty guestrooms, which offer ocean views and balconies overlooking the Andaman Sea
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a complimentary hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features eggs, noodles, dim sum, fresh fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal, fresh-baked pastries, and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Spaces offer more than 400 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Outdoor pool features an infinity edged pool with wading area with extended opening hours from 6am to 10pm
- 24-hour StayFit Gym featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds
Hyatt Place Phuket, Patong joins three Hyatt-branded hotels currently open in Thailand, including Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, Hyatt Regency Hau Hin and Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort. Additionally, there are three hotels under development in Thailand, including Park Hyatt Bangkok, which is expected to open in late 2016, Hyatt Regency Bangkok, Sukhumvit and Hyatt Place Bangkok, Sukhumvit.