Marriott has unveiled its annual MegaBonus promotion for Rewards members to earn double points but only after the second stay.
To earn double points:
- Register thru your Marriott Rewards account by November 15, 2015
- Stay at participating properties between September 15, 2015 and January, 15 2016
- Earn double points on every paid stay*, starting with your second stay, up to 20,000 bonus points
* A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity. See Terms & Conditions for more details.
The terms and conditions of the promotion are as follows:
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit and Marriott Vacation Club owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit.
- Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- Participating brands include EDITION, JW Marriott, Autograph Collection Hotels, Renaissance Hotels, Marriott Hotels, Marriott Vacation Club, Gaylord Hotels, AC Hotels by Marriott, Courtyard by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott, SpringHill Suites by Marriott, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Rooms booked through most third party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn points.Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott, Moxy Hotels and Protea Hotels.
- Stays at Marriott’s luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton, will also count toward MegaBonus.
- Rooms booked through most third party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn points.