WILMINGTON, DE — The Ritz-Carlton hotel chain and Chase bank have announced enhancements to The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card including the upgrade of the card to Visa Infinite. Cardmembers will now get airline ticket discounts, access to more than 900 Priority Pass lounges, Global Entry application fee reimbursement, special car rental privileges and numerous exclusive experiences, among many other benefits.
“We are thrilled to offer enhancements that give current cardmembers and The Ritz-Carlton brand enthusiasts additional privileges and exceptional travel value,” said Richard Quigley, president of Chase partner cards.
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card is the first co-brand credit card in the U.S. on the Visa Infinite platform. Visa Infinite cardholders can enjoy instant access to dozens of premium benefits – in addition to the rewards they already earn.
“Members of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards are looking for memorable experiences that go far beyond the ordinary and ignite their passion for travel,” said Thom Kozik, Vice President of Loyalty at Marriott International. “Working together with our partners at Chase, we are continuously finding ways to give our cardmembers more exclusive benefits through The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card.”
“Visa has a long and successful history of partnering with world-leading brands to bring unique benefits to consumers,” said Bill Sheley, head of products in North America, Visa Inc. “With the upgrade of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card to the Visa Infinite platform, global travelers now have even more access to exclusive experiences and benefits.”
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card offers the following benefits, all for a $450 annual fee:
- New: Unlimited $100 discounts on two or more domestic airline tickets
- New: Worldwide access to more than 900 airport lounges through Priority Pass
- New: Global Entry application fee reimbursement credit
- New: Car rental discount and upgrades
- $300 annual travel credit
- No foreign transaction fees
- Cardmember events, including exclusive sports, entertainment and culinary experiences
- Three The Ritz-Carlton Club Level upgrades annually on paid stays of up to seven nights, subject to availability
- Automatic Gold Elite status in Ritz-Carlton Rewards for the first year and maintain after spending $10,000 each year
- Platinum Elite status in Ritz-Carlton Rewards after spending $75,000 each year
- $100 hotel credit on each paid stay of two nights or longer
- Five points for every $1 spent at participating The Ritz-Carlton hotels or worldwide partner brands within the Marriott International portfolio, including JW Marriott, EDITION, Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels and Marriott Hotels
- Two points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, at car rental agencies and restaurants
- One point for every $1 spent anywhere else
To apply for The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card, visit http://requestritzcarltoncard.com. New cardmembers will receive three complimentary nights at participating The Ritz-Carlton hotels (Tier 1-4) after spending $5,000 in the first three months after account opening.
There are over 90 Ritz-Carlton hotels worldwide.